Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daily Affirmations by philip of lovingraw

http://www.lovingraw.com/blog/2008/1/4/daily-affirmations.html


Philip Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 11:50PM
Many people have written asking me what my secret was for staying with raw foods for such a long time and one of the things I always mention is envisioning the life you want to live, and backing that up with daily affirmations. So I decided it was about time for me to put a video together to show you exactly what I mean.I took some pictures and video footage of the woods back in November and was planning on producing a video with it and releasing it during the winter, as a little pick me up. So after my last post I thought this would be the perfect time. This video was designed to replace your morning cup of coffee with some affirmations to get you started on your day. Be blessed! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment